Sunday, May 18, 2014

Happy Belated Sandie!!

For my DeNami Blog Post please go HERE.


Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday night!!! I have a card here for a special birthday gal and her name is Sandie....CHECK IT!!!

I just LURVE this super RAD lady and she is just the sweetest!!! Sandie.....I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!


I also created this card for the Addicted to Stamps challenge:


I used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch for this week:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Friend Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Kraft(Bazzill), White(Michaels)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(MME), Friend Sticker(Cosmo Cricket), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Scissors

7 comments:

sandie said...

Thank you Tenia for my Birthday card, I love it. The kraft and pink is fab. I love the texture of the kraft card. Thanks also for joining us at ATSM

Anonymous said...

Hi Tenia. Love the cool bright pink in combination with Kraft. Great texture and layout. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM. Monika

Beverley said...

Loving that pink against the kraft & polka dot brown -YUM! Hugs Bev x

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so COOL, you make the best cards girlie!!

Danielle Vincent said...

Really love the way you did the sentiment on this card - awesome!! Thanks for joining us this week at ATS&M.

Jen W. said...

How cool would it be to have a hot pink camera like that? Loving this awesome design! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

donna mikasa said...

Fab take on the sketch--love that hot pink camera! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!