Saturday, November 22, 2014

True Friends

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I created a card using some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!!! CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using these Crafter's Companion products HERE and HERE.



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge, I played along in the Time Out Challenge, I played along at Party Time Tuesdays challenge and I also played along in the Word Art Wednesday challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for True Friends Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Michaels), Blue(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Avery Elle)
Technique: Stamping with Painter's Tape(Background)

9 comments:

Lyn said...

Totally gorgeous I adore this

sandie said...

great combo of colours Tenia and great to see an non Xmas card. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

Lisa Kind said...

Wow this is gorgeous!

Marisa said...

Love this!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, Tenia! Well, I don't know how you made that amazing background, but it is totally GORGEOUS! I am in love with it, and I can't thank you enough for sharing your talents with us. Thanks for playing along this week, and please join us again soon.
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lori Turner said...

Tenia! Lovin' the pop of shine with those purdy blue sequins! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks! xoxoxo

Helen said...

Beautiful - that background is amazing! A very elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Helen x
GDT

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you for joining us at the Time Out Challenge.

Beverley said...

LOVE the ombre effect and the texture. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x