Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Holly Jolly Penguin!

Hey Y'all!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well. I have a very fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!

I used some fun Stampendous! stamps HERE and HERE. I also used my Spectrum Aqua Watercolor Markers to color this super cute bird!!





I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Merry Monday challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday Sketch:

I played along in the Christmas MUSE challenge:

I also played along in the Christmas Card Challenges:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t




Card Recipe for Merry Christmas Penguin Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Mixed Media(Stampendous!), White(Michaels), Glitter Paper(DCWV)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Markers, White Gelly Roll Pen(Sakura)
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Scissors, Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Water, Paintbrush
Techniques: Watercolor

16 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Super cute!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is adorable! Love your design with the washi tape!

Ardyth said...

Love the washi tape and that sweet penguin, Tenia! So glad you joined us at MCV this week!

Bonnie said...

Super cute and fun, Tenia! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So cute!

JoAnn said...

So cute Tenia. Love that cute penguin and the design of your card.

JoAnn said...

Forgot to say thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

yyam said...

Awww...so cute!

Karren said...

Adorable image and fabulous layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Awesome card Tenia, love all your design elements. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday.

BrendaB said...

This is adorable!

Brandi said...

So cute!!! Love the touch of splattered ink, sequins and glitter!

Megan J said...

Hi Tenia, Wow what a great card! Love the little penguin in the hat and the lovely washi tape and splattered background! Have a great week...Megan

Birgit said...

Oh, so adorable and cute!

Niki Rowland said...

What a cutie! Love the washi and great to see a Christmas card in July! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you for playing along with us last week at Sketch Saturday with this delightfully coloured penguin. I love how you have used the washi tape on your card. I'm sorry I'm a little late dropping by - my computer is misbehaving! Hugs, Lesley