Saturday, April 2, 2016

Good Luck Compass Card

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE and HERE!!



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in The Challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Less Is More challenge!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Good Luck Compass Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Michaels, Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Heart Sticker(Pinkfresh Studio)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Red Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Splatter



12 comments:

Esther said...

What a vibrant, fun card! I love the colours and the pop of red. Great job!

Chrissie said...

Great creation Tenia, what a fab, bold colour combo!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is more"

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, I love the red compass star and the layout of your card! So happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a fun and playful design, Tenia, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Anita in France said...

Funky, cool, vibrant and so fun, Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge! Anita :)

Sid said...

A fabulous design and love how you have used colour !!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic card Tenia. Ooodles of lovely non-white 'white space' and a really funky design too.
Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your vibrant card really stands it in the LIM gallery Tenia - I love your bold colours and that your card has something of a collage feel, yet remains decidedly CAS.

Unknown said...

Love the collage effect of your card. Karen x

Chrissy Larson said...

Super fun card and I love the colors!

Liz said...

Striking card, love the colour choice.

Liz - LIM Guest Designer xx