Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I Said A Prayer For You Today

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!



This weeks challenge is a Sketch challenge:




.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!



I also played along in the Colour Q challenge:

I also played along in the Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for I Said A Prayers For You Card
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Paper: Michaels, Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Reverse Confetti), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Ink to Paper, Die Cutting

5 comments:

Lyn said...

Checked it and love it!

Shelly said...

Simply, sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the speckles and Washi accents! Terrific card Tenia. Thanks for joining us at ColourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how the sentiment looks against that splashy green background. And I always love those little bits of washi you add. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Michelle said...

Love how this sentiment takes center stage! Beautifl design Tenia! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!