Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pablo Picasso Inspired

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 

I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHERE, HERE and HERE!

I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:


I played along in the Addicted to CAS challenge:


I also played along in the One Layer Simpicity August Art challenge(my card is art inspired by the quote by Mr. Picasso.....and the art and paint splatters).




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Picasso Inspired Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Fun Stampers Journey), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Stencils(Crafter's Companion), Ink Blender Tool(Ranger)
Techiques: Masking, Splatter, Stenciling

8 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so cool, love how U designed it :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS

Celeste Goff said...

What an awesome card Tenia! I love how you flipped the sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Tenia! Fabulous take on the sketch!

brrenwick said...

What a beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it! Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Jenny Engelke said...

You have such a cool and interesting style! I always love to see your work! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

inkedx2 said...

Love all the texture you created using the different stamps. Thanks for playing with us at HSS for this challenge.

Robbie

donna mikasa said...

Love your artsy take on the sketch and that awesome color combo, too!

Susan Raihala said...

Tenia, every card you make is art...how you combine so many different elements so simply and perfectly blows me away every single time! Love this colorful card...so much going on, yet it is all unified and harmonious and fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing this at the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge.