Friday, October 7, 2016

Reindeer Awesomeness

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. I created this card for the Monthly Challenge over at STAMPlorations....here is the theme and sketch this month(I chose the theme):






.......and here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!

 Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created today HERE.....they will not disappoint!!!!





I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to ATSM challenge:







Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t






Card Recipe for Reindeer Awesomeness Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Hammermill
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Stencil(STAMPlorations), Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Ink Blushers(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Sponging, Splatter, Die Cutting





4 comments:

Sheila H said...

I like the masculine look of this card.

Broni said...

Super cool, Tenia!! LOVE that sentiment!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super awesome! Love the design. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

Karren said...

Your sponged deer looks fabulous! Such a vibrant and fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.