Thursday, December 8, 2016

Believe-Spellbinders Goodness!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! This is my fifth post as a Spellbinders Guest Blogger and I am just soooooooo STOKED!!! This is what I created using Spellbinders goodness......CHECK IT!!!




I created this card using the Spellbinders Platinum 6 Die Cutting and Embossing MachineGraceful Brackets Card Creator Amazing Paper Grace By Becca Feeken Etched Dies(Coming Soon!) & Snow Forest Holiday 3D Shading Stamps(Sold Out)!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Stamps Ink Paper challenge:

I played along in the House of Cards challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:



I also have some very cool news!!!! Check it out HERE!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Believe Card
Stamps: Spellbinders
Paper: Michaels, My Colors Cardstock
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins and Stars, Washi, Sticker Stitches and Believe sticker(SRM)
Tools: All dies by Spellbinders, Platinum 6 Die Cutting Machine(Spelldinders), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Shaker(Hampton Art), Green Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Shaker Card, Die Cutting

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Cool! Jo x

LeAnne said...

THis is gorgeous! What a great mix of stamps, shakies and color! Love it! So happy you used our SIP sketch too!

Michelle said...

Super, super cool card! Congratulations on the new "artist in residence" post for 2017! Yay!

Julie B said...

Love the forest stamp Tenia, such a festive look.
So pleased you joined us at ATSM too. :)

Rocky said...

Wow, love that stamp and you've made it look so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at HOC.

craftysahmiam said...

Such a crisp, bright, festive card - the wreath shaker is a fun touch ! Thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards