Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy Bornday, Miss Laura!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I created this card for a very special lady!!! This special lady is Laura Weed and she is my Fairy Stampmother and she is also the awesomeness behind Stampendous! Man......this lady is sooooooooooo COOL!!! I just LURVE this AWESOME Lady!! Miss Laura......have a super AWESOME Bornday, girl!!!!






Make sure that y'all check out what the other ladies created!!



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I am also linking this card up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Celebrate Coffee Cup Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: Michaels, My Colors Cardstock, Watercolor Paper(Crafter's Companion)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts and Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors, Aquabrush
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Splatter


24 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet, Tenia!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Adorable!

Stampendous said...

Oh, this made me smile, Tenia!! So happy to see you creating, and what cute card!!! Thanks so much for sharing my special day! Big Hugs!
-Laura

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Lovely card :) I love the color combination!
Cheers
Preety

Ceal said...

Super cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Just adorable Tenia.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awwww!!! Adorable!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh my goodness...so cute! Love the yellow/gold and grey combo!

barbara macaskill said...

Cute card! TFS!

Helen Gullett said...

This is sooo adorable, Tenia!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So adorable. I just smiled when I saw it. Great way to cheer up someone.

Viki Banaszak said...

Laura sounds super human. LOL Sweet card.

Helen F. said...

Tenia, this is too darn adorable!

Becca Yahrling said...

eeek, soooo cute!!!

samanthadesigns said...

Great take on the sketch! The other elements pulled it all together.

Hetty said...

Love that stamp! What a great card.

Teri said...

Love his expression. Fun card.

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hey Lady, this is SO CUTE :) I esp. love how you did the sentiment too :)

Claire Broadwater said...

Tenia, this is so fun! Love that little critter peeking out of his cup! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So cute Tenia - your critter is adorable! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch, Tenia! Love seeing the little House Mouse again!

Celeste Goff said...

Fabulous card Tenia! So stinking adorable!

Lisa said...

Oh my... this image... and great colors!

Sue D said...

So cute!