Saturday, December 10, 2016

Warm Wishes

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHERE and HERE.




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in Inspired By All The Little Things challenge:
I am also linking this up to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Warm Wishes Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, DCWV
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success)Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Other: Shaker Container(Hampton Art)
Techniques: Shaker Card, Die Cutting





21 comments:

Ceal said...

Cool card!!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card! Love the plaid background!

Shelly said...

This is awesome, Tenia! Love it!

Ann said...

Cute shaker!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great shaker card and I love that big bold plaid paper too!

Leigh Penner said...

I love that plaid! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Tania!

Leigh Penner said...

*Tenia. Silly autocorrect.

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I love plaid, your card is so fun and interactive, thank you for sharing

~amy~ said...

What a FUN shaker Tenia!!!!!
#madforplaid

Monika Reeck said...

ooow shaker area ??I loveeeee
and great stamp and paper Miss Lady
see you on my card it is #302
miss you
hugs
Monika

Teri said...

Great shaker card. Love the plaid.

Lisa said...

So pretty and cool! Love the popup shaker!

Helen F. said...

Fabulous shaker card, Tenia

Karren said...

Fabulous shaker card and great take on both the inspiration pic and the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches and Inspired By.

Hetty said...

Such a lovely card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a cute shaker! Love it!

Echo said...

Great little shaker card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Beautiful shaker card!!! Love the plaid background!

Helen Gullett said...

what a fun shaker card with plaid background. Love it!

Celeste Goff said...

Amazing shaker card Tenia!!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Those shaker elements are so fab for creating fuss-free shaker cards. LOVE your card Tenia!