Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just For You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a fun card to show y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

I had lots of fun coloring this image from the RG Studio 360 Winter Rose Digital Set!! I played along in a few challenge too!!



I played along in the TGIF Challenge:

I played along in the Tic Tac Toe Challenge(Spring, Gold, Happy):

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Just For You Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Stamps: A Muse Studio
Inks: Catherine Pooler
Markers: Spectrum Noir
Paper: Michaels, DCWV
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Scissors, Die(Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Coloring with Alcohol Based Markers, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting



9 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Tami Hewlett said...

AMAZING!!! This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at TGIF Challenges this week.

Broni said...

Beautiful roses and great card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Whoa, Tenia, this card really popped in the gallery and I'm LOVING IT!! Always love seeing your creations at CTD!

J. Edwards said...

Wow are those flowers dynamic! Such vivid, sumptuous color! Thank you for playing and sharing with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

Tracy Freeman said...

Gorgeous use of the flowers, they are so vivid !
Thank you sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Have a great day x

Unknown said...

I liked how you turned the sketch on it's side!

Unknown said...

Tenia, Your card is Stunning...... I love how it's beautifully colored! So happy you joined us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Shylaashree said...

what a majestic rose tenia. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@ATSM
Adhiraacreations