Wednesday, April 18, 2018

WWC166- Kath's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday.....again and hope all is well!! I am back with my creation for this weeks Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!


This weeks challenge is........




......and here is my creation.......CHECK IT!!!!!!

 Check out and see what the other Watercooler Wednesday Artists came up with HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Male Room challenge:

I played along in the Cardz for Guys challenge, I played along in the Shopping Our Stash challenge(the kraft cardstock and heart shape was in my stash) too!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Love You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey
Inks: Catherine Pooler, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Love You Sticker(Michaels), Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heart Die(Concord & 9th), Big Shot(Ellison), Rectangle Die(Spellbinders), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting,


8 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Tenia, you have a wonderful way with colours! I love the combination you've used for this card and the partial image of that jeep. You've managed to make this masculine with a real edginess. Love it!

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great edgy masculine card. Love how you stuck to the travel theme by spotlighting the jeep and the addition of the lime green heart. Awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

Mimi said...

Love this card! (I am a huge Jeep fan, so this could go to a female like me, too!😀) Great masculine greeting! Your colors are just right with that kraft focal, and I feel that this could go to any male of any age. Thank you for stopping by at Shopping Our Stash this week!

Donna said...

Fab card, love the colour combo!
Those stitches are stickers??? Awesome!!
Thanks for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week for our "Yo Dude" challenge!!

Helen said...

Great card, Tenia! Love your combination of elements!

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at The Male Room, I love the Jeep stamp and the symmetrical heart fits in perfectly.

Chris Dring said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Love the bright colors of the washi tape and heart against the kraft card stock! Thanks for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

Monika Skinner said...

Funky male card, Tenia! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room. Good Luck!