Tuesday, April 10, 2018

When Words Fail.....Music Speaks!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!




I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image stamp set HERE:


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the ARTastic Challenge(Black and White with a Pop of Color):

I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge(The Colors and the Guitar):

I played along in the Always Fun Anything Goes challenge.



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Music Speaks Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Michaels, Various Scraps of Patterned Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Splatter, CAS






8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a cool card, Jo x

Nancy said...

My son would adore this card Tenia! You once again have such an eye for colors and balance! Love this! We so enjoy when you play along at JUGS!

Tone K. said...

Really cool, tough and fun card! I really like it! :D
Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :D

Jane said...

What a great card! Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

JudyW said...

Great card - so fun and vibrant. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ARTastic

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

Tanya Heritage said...

Such a great card you have made.
Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this m month x

Sarah Max said...

Message sounds are sounds that notify the user about incoming messages. You received a message when you heard this best sound.